We are a hearing healthcare practice seeking a new member for our enthusiastic team. In your position as a full-time administrative assistant with an opportunity to expand your role to one of an office manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
We have office locations in the Manhattan and 8th Ave Brooklyn Chinatowns. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a closely knit family practice that treats each member with respect and geniality. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who appreciates the career growth opportunities, as well as the autonomy, afforded by this position. You will be actively involved in decision making integral to the future direction of the business.
We provide a low-stress, pleasant working environment with excellent benefits after a 3 month probation period.
* Receptionist duties
* Patient follow-up
* Overseeing the day to day operations of the practice
* Medical billing and claims follow-up
* Active participation in numerous practice growth initiatives
* Fluent in English and Cantonese, conversant in Mandarin
* Punctual, organized, and detail-oriented, with strong time management and multitasking abilities
* Rudimentary computer skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, positive and friendly disposition a must
* Medical office experience a plus
PATIENT CARE TECH
Qualifications/Responsibilities: High school diploma or GED required. Ability to read, write and speak English required. Must be a graduate of a state approved nursing assistant certificate program or 2 years experience as a direct care provider in a related clinical setting or a combination of education and experience acceptable to the Director of Nursing. Emergency Department positions prefer EMS training or medical corpsman experience. Certificate of successfully completing a Patient Care Technician training program with presentation of competency based orientation and BCLS. Training must include phlebotomy and 12 Lead ECG. Responsibilities include taking vitals, blood drawing, EKG’s, and related duties as needed.
Certified Medical Assistant (Downtown)
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have OB/GYN medical office experience
We are looking for a Medical Assistant / Receptionist to focus on our customer service. This position requires variable hours between 9AM & 8PM (weekdays) with back office and front office responsibilities.
Profile: customer oriented, excellent phone manners, computer skills are required for data entry into our medical practice management software.
Knowledge of insurance verification / referrals
Experience demonstrating these skills will be given greatest consideration.
PLEASE Email your Resume in Word or PDF format Only (WordPerfect or other formats will be deleted)
Medical Assistant (Midtown)
Reply to: email@example.com
Prestigious healthcare facility is seeking an experienced Certified Medical Assistant to help patients by providing clinical and business office. Proficiency with injections, phlebotomy, and EKG's are required job duties and expectations. Job duties include and are not limited to:
* Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
* Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drug refills as directed; telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies; drawing blood; preparing patients for x-rays; taking electrocardiograms; removing sutures; changing dressings.
* Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
* Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
* Generates revenues by recording billing information of services rendered; completing insurance forms; responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
Clinical Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Hospital Environment, Procedural Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Inventory Control, Planning, Dependability, Medical Teamwork. Must have at least one year of clinical experience.
• Location: Midtown
• Compensation: $14-$16 per hour
Ultrasound technician wanted (Queens)
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Empire Diagnostic Solutions, Inc is seeking a very talented professional to join their mobile ultrasound practice. EDS provides diagnostic testing services to physicians, nursing homes, adult homes, clinics, and hospitals throughout various territories in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, NYC, Staten Island, and Long Island.
Our company is seeking an EXPERIENCED ultrasound technician able to perform the following exams:
• Carotid Doppler / TCD Doppler
• Venous/Arterial Doppler (LE/UE)
• Abdominal Ultrasound
• Renal Ultrasound / Renal Doppler
• Pelvic Ultrasound
• Thyroid Ultrasound
-Registered or registry eligible preferred.
-Must have a car
-2 years working experience (not clinical)
We offer great salary and benefits.
Medical BIller/Technician (Upper East Side)
Reply to: email@example.com
FULL TIME MEDICAL Biller/Receptionist
New York, NY 10021
Fast-paced office-busy phones
Data entry-Billing/Posting Claims
Medical office experience a must
Experience with Medisoft a plus
Medical Technician experience EKG a plus
• Compensation: $12/hr and up depending on experience
Certified Medical Assistants (Midtown West)
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A prestigious medical establishment on Park Ave on the Upper Eastside is looking for Certified Medical Assistants. We value patient care first. We service patients from all around the globe seven days a week and are opened on holidays. We are looking for responsible applicants who can work independently, work with a dynamic staff and provide a positive vibe for the patients. Applicants that apply should know that the practice is very high volume and need to be able to maintain a professional attitude at all times. Certification is required, please bring a copy of your certificate on the day of the interview. Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese is a plus.
* Full time jobs
* Competitive salaries
* Full medical insurance
* Paid Vacation / Personal / Sick days
Contact us via email in the link on top. Applicants must bring in their certification on the day of the interview.
Pharmacy Tech-Experienced (Upper West Side)
Reply to: email@example.com
Looking for pharmacy tech to work in an independent pharmacy with following qualifications:
at least 2 years of prescription billing experience
knowledge of brand and generic drugs
good computer skills
Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
Good communication skill
working knowledge of Micro Merchant Systems is a plus
Good working conditions and salary
Growth opportunity to be a manager for suitable candidate
Send your resume for consideration.
Pharmacy Tech (Bronx)
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently looking for a Full time Pharmacy Tech. Must able able to work Monday - Saturday.
Must be a HONEST and RELAIBLE person. MUST KNOW MICRO MERCHANT AND BILANGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
LOCAL ARE PLUS*