Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why Should We Hire You?

By: Felix O. Sanchez

A critical part of a job interview is to clearly convince the employer why you are the ideal candidate for the position. Before answering this question ask yourself the following: What positive traits would I bring to this company if I am given the opportunity to work here? At this point, poor job interviewees would probably say “I am good with people”, “I am a good employee”, or “I really like it here; it seems like a good opportunity for me.” Instead, you must focus on those strong professional assets that will make you the adequate person they are looking for. By stressing how professional, reliable, and dependable you are along with your matching skills or job experience, you will impress the interviewer over other candidates and probably be on the way to that job you hope for.


No comments:

Post a Comment